Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Play Group and My Face, the Pizza

Well another day and I am hard at work blogging during my break at playgroup. I love some of these kids so much, they are so cute. The smallest one Maude (middle) doesn't quite get how to blow her pin-wheel thing so she spins around in circles and gets really dizzy. It's funny to see her try and walk after that. The boys on the end are crazy! I don't know I have a lot of fun with all of them. Now on to my face. I really have no idea what is happening to it but it sucks! Especially since I could be taking a picture on friday (if I pass) that I will have to live with for a very long time---my liscence! The side of my lip has split, and I have zits all over my chin. I should mention that I can't open my mouth wider than one finger or the scab on my lip breaks. I will admit this breakout is not as bad as Natalie's that one summer. I think we all know what I'm talking about. Love you Nat!
Well I am trying to stay positive because hopefully I will get my liscence in three days. Hooray!

4 comments:

kendall said...

BE HAPPY!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2007/07/03/nat.harry.potter.order.of.the.phoenix.cnn

Rachel Eve said...

Wow, that's brave of you to post of picture of a close up of your face! I'm very sorry. I can't believe you might be getting your license this Friday! My little Mallory is all grown up.

i wuv u

NatAttack said...

Wow, crappy having acne. What a freak show summer that was for me, huh? At least you're not growing the unicorn stump, right?

Glad playgroup is going so well!

Alaina said...

You are a brave girl to post acne pics! My psyche could never have handled that before age 24. You are my hero.