Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Procrastination

English homework is awful.
I really like Wednesdays.
Harry Potter pops into my head all the time and it is always at the most random times.
Waking up at five today was very weird.
I love my bed SO much.
I am excited I get to play rugby today...finally!
Can you believe spring break has passed already?
Kendall comes home in 22 days.
ANTM tonight!
TRL choir festival tomorrow.
I enjoy driving
Michelle can play Us (Regina Spector) and Love Song (Sara B) on the piano and we had fun singing to them today.
I need to shave my legs.
Two more school days!
Model UN is suprisingly a lot of work but it looks like it will be worth it.
I should really start my english homework.
boo...

1 comment:

NatAttack said...

I love MY bed so much. Mmmmm. Bed.

These little lists of yours make me SO happy.

WANT TO SEE YOU SOON!