Monday, September 08, 2008

Bless the Monday's That Go By Quickly

Today was such a good quick day that you could hardly call it a Monday. Perhaps I am getting use to this school thing or maybe I was just busy enough that things went quick but it was very nice. Let me give you a little run down of my day.
5:18am---rise and shine Mallory it's time to wake up
6:10am---I better be out of the house or I will for sure be late for seminary
7:20am---Jazz Choir (actually really fun and probably one of the favorite parts of my day)
8:20am---Study period. I'm not assigned to a class so I do homework/study and stuff
9:26am---Organic and Biochemistry. I am really suprised how much chem I remember from sophomore year.
10:28am---Fiber arts. I will learn to knit and right now we are working on batiks. A really good social period.
11:30am---Lunch time! I usually eat lunch with my friend Michelle and a lot of the time we go home to her house for lunch.
12:10pm---Symphonic Choir. Really a ton of fun. This year I am singing alto which is new because she thinks I will give the altos a nice rich tone.
1:06pm---Ap Biology. A lot of work. I love biology but I still do homework for this class everynight. It's strange
2:08pm---Advanced Literature or contemporary novels. I love this discussions we have in this class. The only negative I have about this class is this one stupid girl likes to rag on Stephanie Mayer. I don't tell people I love twilight.
3:10pm---Schools out!
3:26pm---I clock in at work where I file papers. I really enjoy the people at work.
5:04pm---I'm on my way home!
The rest of the night consists of dinner and homework and if I'm lucky a little relax time. Suprisingly I am still doing all right and I can't complain about too much. Tonight I had a meeting about my rugby-disneyland trip and my choir-new york trip. Oh I am so excited! I am going to make HSM:3 look boring. hahaha

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Your life sounds so FUN! And busy - holy Senior Year Batman! You are my hero. I was a bum.

NatAttack said...

Sounds like a busy day! Way to keep on top of things... I need you to manage my time and activities so I can be productive. COME VISIT.

Mallory Jan said...

I wish I could visit. I usually start out the year really proactive but that starts to decline around Thanksgiving.