Sunday, September 21, 2008

Six Unspectacular Things About Me

1. I really love to be alone and dictate how I want my time to be spent. I could just lay around the house all day. But still I love being busy. I think it makes the down times more exciting.

2. Acne is the worst thing in the world. I'm sorry fellow friends who suffer from it because it hurts. Honestly I've wanted to scratch my face off all weekend.

3. They just built a Sonic in Wilsonville and I just went to it. AHH! It was so delicious! Honestly I have been thinking about that Sonic burger and Cherry limeade all weekend.

4. While going to the above mentioned Sonic I was on a date. Honestly I just want to hold this boys hand SO bad. Too bad I feel he is too shy and the move to make our relationship more official will never happen. New goal: Hold a boys hand for real before I graduate high school. 8 months and counting.

5. I think half of having a beautiful singing voice is having the confidence to sing loud and proud and make it beautiful in your own way. I mean come, on very few people have truly awful voices but still I am left one of about 20 girls that actually sings in Young Women.

6. When I watch those Celebrity Lifestyle shows on VH1 I find myself getting weird about money. I get to a point where I'm like 3 million dollars isn't that much compared to the 20 million spent on another celebrity home. Then I get my little $115 check from work and suddenly things snap back into focus.

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Wow I think I'm in love with you.

We can be acne blood sisters.

Oh wait, we already are blood sisters. Well... we can cry about it together. Or just scratch.

You're awesome and the first boy to hold your hand is the luckiest kid on EARTH.

NatAttack said...

Don't worry. I'm 25-years-old and one of the first things Mom talked to me about was my dermatology appointment on Thursday and how I CANNOT cancel it. Oye.

All your numbers make me so HAPPY to be your sister. Loves!

kendall said...

I totally agree with you on the singing thing. Stupid Hannah mossman.
I love you. And I can't wait until you hold hands with a boy.