Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Things

I'm sitting here at the computer in my house, on a Monday night, all by myself. I really have nothing planned tonight and I don't think there is any way for me to be more content. Today was it's usual productive day with a few little bits of heaven interspersed to make it extraordinary.
Today I got my first AP Biology test back. I had prepped myself for the worst as our teacher told us not many people did well on it. I thought Oh well I've got the rest of the semester anyway. I finally got it back I and was so excited 52/56! I had recieved one of three A's in the entire class. If I had been by myself I would have cried. Ah! I was and still am way excited about it.
Second bit of heaven came at work when I found a large basket of funsized Milkyways sitting out for us to eat.
Third and probably the bit I was counting on all day was my fantastic dinner of my two most favorite things on earth. For dinner I ate chips and homemade bean dip and salsa. Both were poor imatations of the real things made by people I dearly love but still I couldn't have been any more happy as I ate until I was stuffed of something oh so delicious.
The last bit of heaven comes with the rest of my night. I don't have anything planned. I'm already in my pj's and soon I will climb into bed to read my dragon book and watch some tv before I sleep so I can do it all again tomorrow.
Look for the little things in your life that make you happy. I'm sure if I were a more mature person I would have some more fulfilling things on my list but for now I am utterly and blissfully happy.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like a nice day. What is the dragon book you're reading?

Corey, Sally, Ashlyn, and Ava said...

What a awesome way to end your day! I had a similar day and am happy to read someone else enjoying my kind of fun!

Rachel Eve said...

What a happy little blog! I like that. Little things always make me happy too!

Mallory Jan said...

Brisingr is my dragon book.

Alaina said...

No way, "mature" things just get old and boring. Your perfect day sounds a lot like mine - pj's and a good book are my favorite way to end a night. Oh, and a little Mexican food of course. Enjoy away!

Rachel Eve said...

I love you.