Monday, July 26, 2010

Filling My Time with T-Shirts

For those of you that don't know, I work at the BYU Law School as an assistant faculty secretary. To say things are slow during the summer would be and understatement. Things here just barely dribble by as I literally sit and wait for someone to give me something, anything, to do. In the last few weeks of boredom I've discovered a few things to keep me busy. Of all the things to pass the time my favorite by far is looking a t-shirt designs. It has even led me to buy these two beauties below.


I don't know what it is about these t-shirts that I love so much. Maybe I'm just a sucker for bright colors. Maybe I enjoy the thought of lounging around in a t-shirt. Or maybe (and probably most likely) my love of inanimate objects with faces is just too strong for me to resist having them on a t-shirt. So, for those of you who don't know where to look or are just bored like me, these are my two favorite t-shirt sites.
At shirt.woot! they post a new t-shirt everyday for only $10. You don't even have to pay shipping. The designs are always different so you never know what's coming.
Threadless is a site full of shirts that are just awesome. They're more expensive but they go on sale periodically. If I had a million dollars and spent more time wearing t-shirts I would definitely own more of these.
Well friends, that's about it. Hope you're all having a fantastic Monday! I'm stuck at work all day (8-5) and I've already run out of t-shirts to look at. Any ideas?

No comments: