Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mallory Update

Today was a good day and I will share with you why...

*I got to sleep in one whole hour because I had a dentist appointment and couldn't go to seminary
*No cavities!
*I found out Atonement is a book and now I can read it!
*Apparently the alto section in choir had a vote and I won as the cutest for the day.(it was a good self-esteem booster)
*I drove someone for the first time in my car now that my six months are up.
*We got to watch medical mysteries in Anatomy.
*It hardly rained at all today!
*Katelyn and I got our egg-drop to work only after one egg exploded (literally exploded!) on the wall. It was the only egg we broke all afternoon.
*Gossip Girl is new tonight.
*I currently have in my possesion the last two discs for season one of How I Met Your Mother. So exciting!
Here is a little laugh for all of you Williams girls. I hope you had a good day too!

6 comments:

Jan said...

hurray! I'm so happy SOMEBODY posted a new blog! When are you going to get a new pic for your blog site with that new camera of yours?

Jan said...

wish I were sleeping...

NatAttack said...

Oh WOW Mal Pal. I think you had the best day! It's even better when you don't expect them to be great days and they are. Yay for the small stuff!

I'm jealous there are episodes of Mother you still haven't seen. ENJOY--they're legen...wait for it... dary!

Rachel Eve said...

Its the depressed stroller baby! Seeing that always brightens up my day.

I'm happy you're six months are up and now you're like, a real person!

Alaina said...

Hahah I love those pictures of Adrie. Make me smile every time.

I love your day! I'll trade you.

kendall said...

Bahahaaaaaaa! Adrie..grumpy child.