Sunday, January 13, 2008

On My Mind

Today I had a really great thought that changed my perspective on the way the week works. The last few weekends I have had such good/relaxing moments that today I decided no longer will they be called weekends but really we wait all through the week and it really just begins [the week that is] when we get off of school/work on Friday. School, work, or whatever is not so bad after all if you just put everything you have into it. Enjoy the great two days of rest you get and they will for sure be the best part of your week.

3 comments:

NatAttack said...

Three cheers for the weekend! And a post-Spanish prayer clap.

Mallory Jan said...

haha! I love the post-Spanish prayer clap!

Alaina said...

Hey good thought!

Speaking of... in Relief Society yesterday NO JOKE the closing prayer was in Spanish and I had to sit on my hands afterwards.