Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Songs of the Moment

In my life right now there are two songs that I am constantly sing/humming/thinking about.
The first song is called Love Song by Sara Bareilles. It is so good and happy that you HAVE to sing along. I love songs that are upbeat. Sometimes I do like to listen to the I hate my dad music (as Natalie calls it) but nothing can compare to a song that puts you in a good mood.
The second song is Die Alone by Ingrid Michaelson. Yet another song that has a great message and is so cute. The chorus is my favorite part.
Maybe it is just my foolish notions of what it means to be in love and the idea that something so sweet could actually happen but to me these things are real life. To the song writers that create these songs, please keep creating them because I will always listen and always fall in love with any song about love and the fantastic events that go along with it. Here's to me one day finding out what love is really like! For now I am content with the songs.

4 comments:

Alaina said...

YAY! SONGS! And yay for Ingrid. I do love her. I, too, was thinking just today about how much I love that song and how much I love to sing the chorus. I will have to find this other song you speak of.

I love you dearly and LOVE that you love music too!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

You are too cute!

Rachel Eve said...

Oh, I'm in love with you. I love music!

kendall said...

You are beautiful, Rachel and I talk about it sometimes. I promise, you're definitely going to experience that love thing many times over.