Friday, January 11, 2008

Once Again I Beat the System

I'm at school and I am on my blog. The bad news is I can only post things not look at them but hey, I'm not complaining. Today is friday already and I am so pumped. I'm not going to lie but this morning I was so tired (now that I think of it I still kind of am but...)I mean I could not process anything! Well it didn't matter anyway because it is the end of the week. Now I am in anatomy. We weren't allowed in our classroom because apparently some kid in our class jumped of a wall and broke his ankle, well we don't know that for sure but I guess he was in a lot of pain and the firemen came. Now I am at the computers wasting my time. Hope you are all having a great almost end of the week. I get to go shopping today!

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Shopping? Tell us what you got!

I love high school drama. Any excuse to not go to class ;)

Jan said...

hmmm....mothers are the last to know. thank you blogs.

kendall said...

Haha! What a lucky experience. Like the one time we were kicked out of anatomy because a kid had a seizure...