Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gabbe, Movies, Rugby and Oregon

Another awesome weekend in Oregon! Gabbe came friday night and stayed with me. She's gone now and life doesn't seem the same with her gone. We had a ton of fun watching movies and tv. Saturday was the quarter-final rugby game for state and our coach chose me to be captain! AHHH! It was so crazy scary and such a good feeling at the same time. We played awesome and it felt oh so good. The weather here is CRAZY. One second it was sunny and then the next five minutes it was hailing pea size pellets that stung on our bare skin but never mind we still won 70 some to 5. Today was the semi-final game. I didn't play but my parents were lovely enough to let me go and watch and we won again! You guys have no idea how psyched I am to go to state again. Next Saturday at 12:30 at Delta park we will once again play Canby to contest for our fifth straight state championship. I think you all should come and cheer us on. This is one of my awesome bruises from this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Girl, you are intense!! It's so awesome. Good luck and keep on winning!