Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Life

Okay friends. I know I have been gone for a long time but I have had a busy few weeks. But don't get me wrong because they have been some of the best busy weeks in a long time.
Utah was amazing. Trips to Utah never dissappoint me and I cannot wait for the day I get to do it again. I got to spend two days with each of the people that I love the most and somehow the days flew by! Here are some of my favorite pictures.


Then I came home and was luck enough to stay conference weekend at Gabbe's new house in Newberg. It is beautiful! It is the closest thing to the Rita lane house that I have ever seen. Just drop dead georgeous inside. This is the only picture I have of it.


This weekend I went down to Eugene for a model United Nations conference. Our school team of 11 people represented Israel in the UN for the weekend. The past few weeks we have been doing research on our country and this weekend we got to be them. I was a little worried that I wouldn't have any friends on the trip but I was mistaken. All of us girls got along so well and I had a blast making new friends with these girls I was suprised to find out how alike we were.





Don't worry, I still love America.
Life is great isn't it?

4 comments:

kendall said...

I am so happy you still like the America, I was a little bit worried. I loved having you come!!

Becki said...

It all works out, America loves Israel, Israel loves America.

Jan said...

I love the yellow! You were way easy to spot and SUCH a fashion statement...and steadfast in your color preferences! love you diva child.

NatAttack said...

Gosh you're cute.