Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm sort of weird on Friday

-I'm beginning to think Beyonce has a closet full of leotards. See videos Single Ladies, Ego, Halo, Sweet Dreams, and Upgrade You respectively.
-That being said, if I had a body like that I'd run around in a swim suit all day too.
-I continue to believe that if I could meet one person dead or alive I would meet Beyonce. There's not a doubt in my mind that it would be the right decision.
-Three day weekend of laying around = my spring break
-I made my own refried beans in the crockpot yesterday and they are delicious.
-I'm made my own 7-layer bean dip for lunch/dinner. Thanks for the inspiration Natalie.
-The Miniature Tigers are coming to Salt Lake in April and I will be attending. (EXCITEMENT!!!)
-Amanda and I have decided that we want to be on the Amazing Race. She will be the map reader/navigator and I will be the driver since I will know how to drive a manual.
-I am going up to Salt Lake this weekend to hang out with my Grandma. All I want to do is sit in the hot tub and watch movies on that awful TV.
-Corn starch is a lazy girl's life saver.
-Three months from today is my birthday!
-Only my left bum cheek hurts from pilates on Wednesday...I don't understand!
-Today I am wearing the Kazakhstan shirt Natalie gave me for being the first to name all 195 countries. It is, to this day, one of my proudest accomplishments.
-Just played the game again and got 190/195. I've still got it.

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Yay for corn starch! I'm a lazy girl every other day. :)

Alaina said...

Adrie told me just this week "Beyonce is my favoritest girl ever.". And I second the leotard comment.

What an ideal surprise to find all of these witty blogs during my lazy late-afternoon in bed! You are fabulous.

Alaina said...

....and not until I read Mary's comment did I realize you are not referring to easy gravy or some other kitchen concoction.