Wednesday, February 09, 2011

My life in bullet points

-Utah winter has not only decided to dry out my skin but my eyeballs as well.
-Received a 93% on my first nursing test yesterday. I don't think I have EVER walked home from the testing center in such a good mood.
-Have so enjoyed the hilarity that comes from Alyssa Aramaki (aka Liss Biss)
-Slipped down the stairs in the SWKT the other day. Luckily I mostly caught myself before experiencing too much embarrassment.
-Excited by the thought of making Valentines Day cookies all weekend long.
-Just realized that I will be living in an apartment next fall that does not have air conditioning
-Been contemplating chopping off my hair, or maybe just cutting it. Having long static charged hair stuck to your neck is not the funnest thing in the world.
-Decided on my next craft project. SPOILER ALERT: it is Harry Potter related.
-Planning the endless amount of craft projects I want to do with Mom this summer.
-Working hard at school and sort of loving the payoff
-Finally realizing why people love college so much.
-Self timer roommate picture!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hooray! And why haven't I heard about this new craft project?

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Yes, college is so great! Just hearing you reference the SWKT made me nostalgic!

Rachel Eve said...

I've been almost non-stop thinking about making Valentine's sugar cookies! So exciting! Your life sounds fun. :) Yeah college!

Cheri said...

Wow, I'm so impressed your hard work is paying off! 93% on your FIRST nursing test is GREAT! Good to you. You are amaing, Mallory!