Friday, May 04, 2007

Great day until...

Well It was your typical friday, you know started out slow but eventually got faster and next thing you know school is over. Spur of the moment I decided to hang out with my friend Kate and then I got home at 5:30 so I could go and pick up the long awaited rugby sweatshirts. Long story made short no sweatshirts. After calling the lady everyday this week to make sure they would be there, they weren't they. Not to mention the last games we will ever play in Oregon this year are tomorrow and it is probobly the last time we will have the whole team together. I cried and am still crying my eyes out.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Ohh, I'm so sorry Mal! That really sucks. I hate when life's unfair and it's not your fault AND there's nothing you can do about it. Talk about feeling helpless. I love you.

kendall said...

stupid stupid people.