Thursday, May 17, 2007

A real live sewing machine

I got the coolest machine for my birthday---well I guess you could say I got two really cool machines for my birthday. A sewing machine, probobly the most high-tech thing ever. I was so excited that I started sewing the cutest purse ever on it and then it decided to stop liking me and not work. So I have a really cute half finished bag and I am mad at machine.

The second machine is of course my 1995 Dodge Spirit. We technically it's not mine but I did get my own set of keys with two rape whistles. I am going to be really safe.

We are going to nationals tomorrow and I should be in bed. too much anger about my machine.

3 comments:

kendall said...

I was asleep for this post.

NatAttack said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I don't think you'll get time to blog today with the leaving for NATIONALS and all. But I wanted to wish you the HAPPIEST of days!!!

XOXO!
Nettie

Alaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.