Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Last 16 Years #1

As my birthday gets closer and closer (two days by the official count) I have started thinking about all the crazy cool things I have been blessed enough to do in my lifetime so far. So with out further adieu I give you a brief timeline of my life or atleast my life with a digital camera.

Here I am. The fourth girl in our family and as from the mouth of my mother it took them four times to get it right.
Oh Kino bay---my first true love. I guess I had poor balance or something.
Here I am, the awkard overweight 10 year old that went on a trip to Boston with her family to visit where she lived when she was two. I'm glad I grew out of that.
N'sync the hottest boys ever put together in a band. A fun night spent in BOB. oh yeah and my weird little snaggle tooth.
Oh then there was Alaina's wedding. Another awkward time in my life but it's getting better.

Multiple trips to New York. I think my favorite was the most recent one.

More to come in the next few days.

3 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

These are all so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! You are all grown up now!

I love you

kendall said...

Tonight is your birthday!

Alaina said...

Wow you are gorgeous! I think the more awkward we are as kids the better it gets when you grow up. You are a beautiful girl Mal!