Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Harry Potter Controversy

Being the very involved Harry Potter person that I am, I like to look up the current events that come up on it. The latest new is that according to Canmag.com---

"It turns out that some across the web have concluded that Warner Bros marketing division has gone 'pervert' by giving Hermione (Emma Watson) larger breasts in the IMAX 3D advertisement for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."

So what do you say. Have they tried to make Hermione a spicer women in the Imax theaters? you let me know.
Regular movie theater poster



IMAX movie poster

4 comments:

kendall said...

hahaha that's pathetic.

Alaina said...

Ja it sure looks like that. Send me some pictures of you, I can do that in photoshop you know ;)

Mallory Jan said...

I don't think photoshop will solve all my problems.

Alaina said...

As long as you have online-relationships-only it will!