Sunday, May 06, 2007

My date...with Dad


After a long hard day of rugby I was ready to do something fun. On the way home I talked Dad into seeing a movie. We thought about Spiderman but that just didn't seem right. Dad checked the movies and we decided to see blades of glory because that was one of those movies mom doesn't like. We went got a small popcorn and a super huge drink. I laughed so hard in that movie. I don't know if it was because I was tired or just because it was hilarious but I fully enjoyed that movie. This goes along with TV shows that make you laugh out loud. It is the greatest thing ever. Thanks Dad for the great movie.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Lucky dad to have a date like you...

Alaina said...

FUN!!! I haven't seen it and that's so ool dad would take you :)

Anonymous said...

You haven't experienced the fullness life can provide until you've seen Will Farrell in spandex! Man, am I motivated!!!