Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finding the Motivation to Start Running

This weekend I have started to seriously think about the 10K I am doing with Nat a Thanksgiving, and I realized how on earth I am I going to be able to run that far! Dad and I started talking about the new Nike plus running stuff, you know where you put the chip in your shoe and plug a thing into your ipod and it tells you pretty much all the stuff that a tredmill does, well I was starting to think that I really wanted to invest in this system since by chance I already own a pair of Nike plus running shoes. I got online and I was so excited that I might get this and it turns out it only works with ipod nanos. You know what curse the world because as Alaina could tell you I once owned a nano but now I have a video. I'm not saying I don't like my video, I just wish this worked on all ipod. That is so typical me, as soon as I find something I really want to invest in it doesn't work. Poop I guess I will just have to run and not know how far or how fast I am going. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Just run. Get in shape so you don't have to breathe hard up hills. You don't have to know every detail... once upon a time people just ran for running. Oh wait no they didn't because they worked in the fields all day. Oh well, just run.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!