Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Busy Saturday

Well Friday night I was so tired that I slept great that night, I woke up at 9:00 and decided I had better clean my room before mom and dad saw how messy it was. I cleaned my room and got in the shower and then Gabbe called and asked if I wanted to go to Body Worlds 3 with her. Oh course I did but that would come later. While I was laying on my bed waiting for Gabbe to come and pick me up my friend Lindsay called and asked if I wanted to work at her Dad's wedding for $10 and hour. Never turning down an opportunity to make money I said yes. The only thing was as soon as I got home from playing with Gabbe I would have to come home change my clothes and leave.
Gabbe came and we went off the Body Worlds 3. The whole time the only thing I could think was that the bodies look like beef jerkey. Here we are. here is a picture of one of the bodies. I think he is winking at you.
After that fun trip we were on our way home. Feeling like we needed another adventure for the day we followed signs to an estate sale. It was the weirdest thing ever. It was like these guy's parents finally died and they got all of their stuff out of the drawers and put it up for sale. From our supreme detective skills we put together that the man of the house was a doctor because we found a scalpel. Then we figured out he must have been a cardiologist because we found a bag that was like a cardiologist union thing. Here we are with our purchases. I got a really cool gold tin and Gabbe got two vintage bags.
Next it was off the the wedding adventure. Of course I looked super cute in my new brown dress and wedges. Truth be told it was a little awkward but I got into it. I cut watermelon and bread, I took away plates and empty bottles and glasses. It was a long night but totally worth it. In five and a half hours I doubled all the money I made last week. This is Lindsay and me. It was Lindsay's Dad's wedding.
There was one small price I had to pay for this. I decided to pick fashion over comfort and I now have blisters on my toes from standing up all night in my really cute shoes. All in all it was a happy day, even though I did miss hanging with Kendall. Oh and if you can't tell I have finally been initiated into the digital camera club. I now own the camera that once belonged to Natalie and Kendall. YAY!

3 comments:

kendall said...

Heyy, cute dress that I picked out for you! Haha, you look like you had fun. I'm sad to be gone, I miss you bunches! Love you.

Alaina said...

I love it! You look so tan! Thanks for the pics I love seeing what you're up to.

Jan said...

I LOVED the pictures, too. Too bad everybody else missed how REALLY cute the wedges were you wore to the wedding...(wiseman said, "It is better to Look good than to Feel good!") I think Dad and I will pass on the beef jerky...