Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Glorious Oregon

I love it in Oregon. I love green, I love rain, I love fresh air, I love blackberries. In the last few days my love for blackberries has grown oh so large. They grow like weeds here, for those of you who don't know, and they are everywhere! If you find the right spot you could pick them for hours. Sometimes they are so sweet they fall of into your hand. Last week I picked just enough and made a blackberry crumble. It was so so SOOO good with vanilla ice cream. I think one of my new favorite things is berries. Berry ice cream, crumbles, pies, cereal---you get the point.

4 comments:

Alaina said...

Mmmmm you make me hungry. Kurt would cry if he read this.

Rachel Eve said...

Makes me hungry too.

I love Oregon!

kendall said...

I want some of that cobbler RIGHT NOW.

kendall said...

I want some of that cobbler RIGHT NOW.