Friday, August 10, 2007

In the Last Ten Days

First the wisdom teeth adventure. Long story short being put to sleep is the coolest thing ever, lots of blood and delicious seafoam jello---YUM! Alaina and Adrie arrive! They are so beautiful as always. All my friends say Adrie is the prettiest baby ever. This is true. Then an adventure tubing down the Clackamas river with the YM/YW, a blast full of fun, sun and the lovely Micaela Griffith. Next we came home to Rachel, Cheri, and Randy who had just arrived at our house from Utah. Sunday was church day. We had french dip sandwiches which were oh so good but I could only have one because I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to fit it in (see wisdom teeth above). My dinner consisted of more seafoam jello---YUM! Monday brought a day of shopping with Alaina and Rachel. The funny thing about this was I was the youngest one present but I drove everyone. It was a good time because of the driving but mostly because I got three more shirts! Around three we went to pick up Kendall and drove to the family reunion. The reunion was a good time. The best part was watching The Last Avatar with my boy cousins. After we arrived home from the reunion it was off to the beach for me because I had a Laural retreat. The coast was georgeous and sunny. I was gutsy enough to try skim boarding which was fun but so scary when you wipe out. We found a bike in the house we were staying in and had a blast riding it on the beach. By Friday night I was back home again but went over to Gabbe's house to watch Stomp the Yard (another one of those dancing movies that I love). Saturday shined beautiful and bright and I was finally at home for good! Later that day Kendall and I went out for Pizza Schmizza and the to shop for jeans. I am not the proud owner of a pair of Peoples Liberation jeans. They are beautiful and I love them AND they were $60 off, a steal! After the jean shopping we went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. It was SO SO SOOOO good. I can never get enough of movies like that! I must say one of the best moments of my week was sleeping in my own bed after so long. The icing on the cake if you will.

All in all the last ten days have been a non-stop party! I am having a blast with summer but I must say I am starting to look foward to school starting so I can wear all of my cute new clothes. I wish I could see you all! I can't wait for Nat's trip up here in September!!!

6 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

There's nothing like new clothes to get you excited for school! Lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

I thought all your new clothes were cute cute cute and the shoes were cute, too!
kinobud

Alaina said...

I love this post! You describe everything so artfully. I love it. I love you. I miss you.

I don't think homework is worth new clothes, so it's a good thing you're ten years younger than me.

You were an excellent driver! Not once did I even have a thought about my safety!

NatAttack said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're back and in my life. I missed your sassy blogs.

I am the MOST excited to come visit in September. It's going to be am-AZING. Save some of that school clothes money... you know I'll find something good to spend it on.

Rachel Eve said...

Seafoam jello is so delicious.

HOW was watching avatar your favorite part of the reunion? I can't believe that!

kendall said...

Hey, it says you are NOT the proud owner, not NOW the proud owner. Fix it!

I love jean shopping with youuuu.