Friday, August 31, 2007

Wishes

As my Dad says...
"If wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry."
Well Dad I am in the mood for some frys and fishes because here is my all new wish blog.

Mallory's Wishes as of the Present August 31, 2007
1.I wish I had a white Kitchen Aid Food Processor
2.I wish that girls were easier to understand and get along with.
3.I wish I had a boy whose parents would allow him to date even though he is already 16 and can legally date.
4.I wish the school would follow what they say and have my schedule posted!
5.I wish I could have unlimited plane tickets.
6.I wish this were my senior and not my junior year so I could get to Utah sooner.
7.I wish I could drive my car to school every day.
8.I wish that Thanksgiving comes fast! WoooHOOO NEW YORK!!!

Well there are many more. Maybe some of them will come true maybe not. I am extremely excited for school to start. I just have a great feeling that this year is going to be totally different than all the others, different in a good way. I'm sorry I had to miss my end of the summer Utah trip but I know we have so many other good ones planned.

3 comments:

Alaina said...

My wishes are things like:

A never ending bank account
Perfect health (this includes weight!) for my entire family

Your list seems actually doable. Keep at it!

NatAttack said...

I wish it were Thanksgiving sooner too! What a fun wish list!

Geez I love you. Good luck today on your first day!

kendall said...

Mallory, write a new blog.