Thursday, August 16, 2007

SYTYCD Finale!

All I can say is that Sabra is my girl. I love her so much. I voted for he 18 times because 18 is my lucky number. She better win if not the Neil can. Neil is the most beautiful boy alive. I would love to have a couple dates with him. Lacey is not my favorite person in the world but I like her more that I like Danny. When I watch Danny dance I want to vomit in my mouth. And his solo last night I did not understand why it was so great. All he did was spin around the stage. Boo. If he wins I will boycott. Here watch Sabra and Neil to make you feel better.

When I looked up So you think you can dance on google this is one of the images that came up.

3 comments:

kendall said...

ahahahahahahaha I love that cat!

NatAttack said...

HOW DARE YOU!? I love Danny. I kind of hope he wins.

Though I'd be just as happy if Sabra won.

And my heart still beats fast for Neil.

Long story short: I'd be happy if anyone but Lacey won. Sadly, I still think she COULD.

Any one of them could win with the exception of Neil. Sad, but true.

Rachel Eve said...

That cat means business.