Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Last Few Days

After a little inspiration from Kendall....
*Monday night we had fried chicken for dinner, It was delicious. The only thing that I forgot about fried chicken is that it makes me sick. Like my stomach is going to explode sick. Good thing I ate it right before my choir concert right?

*When I went out to my car to drive to school on Monday and Tuesday the stars were out. I'll have to admit I was a little late to seminary both days because I stopped and looked at them. This world and beyond is amazing!

*Today in my anatomy we were talking about the bony thorax (aka rib cage) this boy said something like "what about that hole thing in your chest?" and when nobody answered he lifted up his shirt and showed us his nice toned abs and upper body. There was no hole thing to be had but I did have a good time and a good laugh while looking at his bod.

*Yes Kendall the weather is crazy. Yesterday it was 75 degrees and sunny but today it is 45 and raining.

*Right now I feel very overwhelmed by the thought of applying to BYU.

*America's Next Top Model is on tonight!

5 comments:

Alaina said...

This makes me so happy! I love hearing thoughts and life. And I love picturing you enjoying that boy's bod.

Rachel Eve said...

I love how you called it a bod. It makes me think of that commercial "I want your bod..."

BYU is great. I'd recommend it!

NatAttack said...

ANTM! I LOVE HEATHER. I hope she wins. And I think Jenah (with that sick weave) is one of the most unattractive "models" they've had on that show for quite some time.

Long live lists!

kendall said...

I did watch ANTM, but gossip girl was definitely better.

kendall said...

PS.
There is no way you won't get in to BYU, it's not that hard to apply. As my dear friend Richard Gilmore said, "Getting into [BYU] is all about knowing people, and I am an alumni" or something like that. Sooo Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Alaina and Natalie are Richard Gilmore in this story. Did that make any sense??