Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Playing Mom

Today my Mom Janny had surgery on her arm. After her being gone for a week in Utah I was getting excited for her to get home. Lets just say I am having a great time because I get to play mom. Last week when she was gone I made pumpkin bread (so good) butterscotch oatmeal cookies (melt in your mouth good) and then Megan and I made stuffed green peppers (delicious). Today I made Taco soup (as good as always) and some more pumpkin bread to finish off the remaining pumpkin. I am loving this cooking thing. Maybe I should consider doing some school work but then again all that will really matter once I'm a wife are my cooking skills so then again I should spend more time in the kitchen.

6 comments:

Alaina said...

I don't spend much time in the kitchen. But I'm not much of a wife either. You and I would make a great polygamy family.

Mallory Jan said...

Yeah, maybe someday.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Mal, is culinary school taboo in our family? You're so domestic, and you sound like such a great cook! I want to see you in action!

Rachel Eve said...

Please come live with me and cook for me. We would be happy together.

Alaina said...

Hey congrats on your ACT accomplishment! Must be SOOO nice to have it over. You rock.

Mallory Jan said...

Yes I think it is taboo but it is definitely and opption for me.