Monday, October 08, 2007

Mallory 101

Happy 101st Blog!
1.Yellow is my favorite color.
2.I do not like odd numbers that are not five.
3.Having feet touch me in any way creeps me out.
4.If I could have any skill right now I would be a pastry chef.
5.I love baby doll tops! They hide my belly.
6.I believe ice cream is a cure for almost anything.
7.The song 99 red balloons is constantly stuck in my head.
8.Sleep is great but sometimes I would rather watch TV.
9.I'll say it again, wet clothes, whether taking off or putting on or just sitting there, are the worst thing in the world.
10.If I could never take a class again at school I would choose math.
11.My greatest desire is to have a kitchen with every top of the line appliance.
12.Moving is the hardest thing ever but it totally makes your life better.
13.For some reason I can never get 6x7 or 6x8 right in an intense situation. Do you know the answers right now?
14.I hate shaving my legs but having smooth legs is one of the greatest feelings.
15.Giraffes are my favorite animal.
16.Sixteen feels exactly the same as fifteen except I can drive and date if anyone ever gets around to asking me.
17.The thought of needles in my arm makes me feel faint.
18.My lucky number and the day of the month I was born on. 18
19.When I was little I had a recurring dream that a giant was chasing me and a whole bunch of other people around a church yard. He would eat the victims he caught. I don't really remember how it ended for me.
20.If I could drink gallons and gallons of something with out the calories counting I would drink Mt. Dew Baja Blast, served exclusively at Taco Bell.
21.I have decided that the longer I lay in bed, trying to fall asleep, the thirstier I get making it that much harder to fall asleep.
22.Sometimes when I am laying in bed I start to think about breathing and then I can't breath.
23.If I could spend loads and loads of money on petty things I would spend that money on shoes.
24.I have always secretly wondered what human tastes like.
25.If I would look good with no hair I would shave my head.
26.I like to play a game where when someone is talking to me I pick out key words and sing songs that have the word or are about the word. It is a fun game and you would be suprised how easy it is.
27.I just lost "THE" Game.
28.If I could go back in time the first thing I would do would be to hang out with Dad when he was my age.
29.I love bike riding, just not on hills.
30.I love being active/in good shape but I have a hard time getting motivated to do it.
31.I have always wanted to photocopy my face.
32.If I could be any book character I would be Ginny Weasley, just so I could make out with Harry Potter and look at our beautiful children.
33.Coloring in coloring books is one of my favorite things to do.
34.I wish that money grew on trees.
35.I hate being sweaty with wet hair.
36.I love the little ice crystal crunchy things you get from a rootbeer float.
37.It is very cold getting out of bed at 5:00
38.Pluto is my favorite Disney character.
39.I enjoy thinking about how there are some numbers that people never pick. Like 47.
40.Fried food is so delicious...Why is it so bad for you?
41.Sometimes I wish I worked at the FOOD network.
42.I love alliterations in writing.
43.Did I ever tell you that I love driving?
44.Fours are now at the bottom of my favorite number list because in math we had a project where we had to get atleast 70#s between 0-100 by only using four 4's. It was difficult.
45.I wonder what would happen if I could have a pet squirrel
46.Group projects are the worst when you don't get to pick your group.
47.I think that these 18 month old twins I babysit can communicate telikenetically.
48.Who invented sticky notes and are they really making bank on it?
49.I wish people would leave Britney alone, I feel bad for her.
50.I would rather shave my legs than my armpits.
51.I love french manicures when they are white but any other color looks trashy.
52.New York is my favorite city.
53.I don't care what people say, tye-dye will always be cool.
54.I cannot sleep when it is too hot.
55.Sleeping under the covers is the only way to go.
56.I have webbed toes and kinky hair, both of which I am told come from Grandpa Wood and Great-Grandpa Wood.
57.I don't understand why people don't like to ride on airplanes. It is probably one of my most favorite things.
58.I have the greatest family ever.
59.Why is it so hard to actually sit down and get your homework done?
60.If I could choose any car for me to have I would choose a top of the line yellow Ford Escape Hybrid.
61.I think history is my favorite class.
62.I love to sew but I don't know as much about it as I think I should.
63.I hate it when you watch something kind of scary before you go to bed and then you think there is someone hiding in your room.
64.I can kill a spider as long as it is below my face, any higher and I need to get out the vacuum.
65.My favorite part about expensive jeans is how soft they are.
66.When I wear a lot of make-up I feel like either a.)a hooker b.) I should be in a play/musical.
67.Could you imagine how much it would hurt to be impaled by something? I can't.
68.When it is rainy and dark outside all I want to do is get into bed and watch tv.
69.I like to sleep with my head in the crack between two pillows.
70.Everyone looks good in the color green.
71.Yesterday at the Rack I saw a pair of grey converse that had colorful pictures of wheel chairs on them, I wish I bought them.
72.Physics is a really hard class and I don't like it.
73.Cinnamon Toast crunch and Fruity Pebbles are my favorite cereals.
74.I enjoy plucking my eyebrows.
75.I would go to culinary school if I could.
76.I scored a 25 on the ACT, the lowest of any of my three sisters.
77.The song Paper Bag by Fiona Apple always puts me in a good mood.
78.I love that music can influence our moods.
79.Singing the Messiah in choir either a)makes you want to cough your vocal cords out or b)makes you want to sing really high notes just because you can.
80.Take 5's are my favorite chocolate candy bar.
81.It's a toss up between Skittles and Starbursts for fruity candy.
82.My first date with Tom was so fun I decided that I need more friends that are boys.
83.For a long time I didn't like baked fruit but now I love it! Blackberry cobbler, Cherry bars, apple pie, it's all good.
84.I almost wet my pants the first time I saw the season premiere of the Office it was so funny.
85.Bananas that are too ripe kind of make me want to throw up. For me to eat bananas they need to be slightly hard and green. And yes I just sang Holla Back Girl to spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
86.Spending money is a lot easier when you think you have a lot of money.
87.If I had to choose between chocolate and vanilla ice cream I think I would pick chocolate.
89.Little kids laughing is my most favorite sound in the world.
90.Alaina and I are the only ones in our family that share the super-sensitive trait.
91.I wish my hair was a beautiful as Natalie's.
92.Kendall's laugh is almost as good as little kids laughing.
93.I love spending time with my family, we always have such a good time.
94.I think I changed my favorite day of the week from Wednesday to Thursday.
95.I think I use my ipod more to watch things than I do to listen to music. Best upgrade I ever made.
96.Having deep conversations with the people you love is the greatest.
97.Monkeys are weird animals, have you ever thought about that.
98.Washing dishes with cold water creeps me out.
99.Having butter/crisco on your hands and then trying to wash it off with cold water is the worst.
100.I wish gas wasn't so expensive.
101.I love to snuggle.

13 comments:

kendall said...

a) You can have deep conversations with me any day of the week.
b) I'm glad you joined the Thursday people. (like me)
c) I love making the switch to baked goods...though I haven't quitem moved anywhere except homemade blackberry stuff.

Rachel Eve said...

Yes i LOVE posts like this! You did a very good job. I love you!

You've been blogging since October 2006...that's a whole year, and how perfect that you have your 101st post!

Alaina said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! Mally you crack me up. Honestly I sat here shaking you are so funny. I could copy about 50% of your list as my own. Maybe we communicate telekinetically.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

I am impressed! How long did it take you to do this? I laughed tons too! Thanks, darling!

NatAttack said...

Oh Mal Pal, I wish I had hair as beautiful as YOURS!

I thought I commented on this post already but didn't... I LOVE IT TOO! Geez, you're funny.

COME SEE ME! 32 DAYS!

NatAttack said...

PS - Numbers 21 and 22 are my favorite. I keep giggling.

ju said...

Hi. I'm a cyber-stalker friend of your sister. I love this post. We share a common dislike for ripe bananas, and a love for slightly green ones. Your sister rocks my world. Can we meet when you come out here?

Mallory Jan said...

Dear Ju, I would love to meet you when I come out. Just don't set your hopes too high because I don't want to dissapoint you.

Nat 21&22 are so true and it is the worst thing ever because I have to try and forget about them when I want to go to sleep.

I'm glas i could provide such a good laugh for so many.. My work here is done.

kendall said...

Mallory, way too long without a blog.

Alaina said...

I'm digging the new header!

Rachel Eve said...

You have a cool layout now! I love it!!! AND you linked people! I can't even tell you how happy this makes me.

Now time for a new post!

kendall said...

YESSSSSSS!!!! I love the layout!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Love the header, girl! It's really cute!!!