Friday, November 26, 2010

Life has been good

As I've been here in Oregon enjoying a rather different holiday than usual, I can't help but think how blessed I have been and continue to be in my life. I have always been given what I needed even when I didn't know that's what I was missing. Life continues to simply be grand and I'm sure it will only get better. I thought I'd share some of the little seen pictures as I blog from the home computer. Some are cute but mostly they're just hilarious.
I loved those silky star pajamas. This Christmas was also the year I got the hand held cotton candy maker. mmmmm...cotton candy
Please notice how ill fitting all of our jeans are. Women's fashion has come a long way since then.
FINE! I totally did ruin this picture.
So we went to Boston in 2001 when PT Cruisers were new and SO cool. Of course we had to get a picture with Kendall and me standing through the sunroof.
Delphine! Remember how she could never get our drinks right? And where is Kendall in this picture? Check out my sweet corn rows. hahahah.

I hope you enjoyed the little flashback. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Ooh you are SO right about all of our jeans! Crazy.

Ahh, Delphine. Good times. And hello hair-flip-gone wrong in that picture!

Andino said...

Mallory I love the first two pics. I'm pretty sure I had the same pajamas as Kendall in the first pic. And I'm loving the perms.