Sunday, November 14, 2010

This weekend I...

Slept in until 10am without even making myself sleep.
Studied for like 45 minutes before I figured out that I really have no motivation to memorize all the chemistry involved in glycolysis, krebs cycle, and oxidative phosphorylation
Discovered that I really love to do things while laying in bed. There is just no feeling like being warm in your bed, laying down, and knowing that you're getting stuff done. Especially if it's real cold in your apartment.
Made cookies for Dad's birthday.
Ate a J-dawg with some of my favorite people.
"Killed it" in Beauty more than twice. Stupid stop signs.
Started listening to Bon Iver and couldn't stop.
Attended a baby shower for Kendall and enjoyed some great food. That baby is coming so soon!
Spilled body spray all over my hands. They still smell like white gardenias.
Realized that the semester is nearly finished! Really only one week of class, then Thanksgiving break, and then two weeks of school and finals. And then I'm a nursing student. AH!
Remembered that I have a Christmas tree pin to wear as soon as Thanksgiving is over.
Started sewing Christmas decorations
Watched Thoroughly Modern Millie with Alyssa and totally loved it. I think it helped that people kept telling us how awful it was before we watched it.
Chatted with Amanda at least three times
Cleaned off the mountain of junk from my desk.
Sang in sacrament with my FHE group.
Realized that it's going to be a long, cold winter in my top corner bedroom.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yay, I can't wait to see your desk when I come home!

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

I'm glad that you loved Thoroughly Modern Millie. It is my favorite movie of all time. I want to be like Jimmy.

Also, I can get Chrome to suggest your blog if I type "mal" into the address bar and then hit the down arrow and then hit enter. Before that it assumes I am keen to go to my mailbox. Alternatively I can type "o" and hit enter and BAM I am reading Mallory things. I found this out by accident.

Mallory Jan said...

I think I would like to be Muzzy. She is CRAZY and I love it.

Also, when I type in lel firefox takes me to your blog. You should probably be careful about what you write on there now that you know I read it.