Sunday, November 07, 2010

Something died on my face

I think I'm discovering that I'm an awful writer. I mean, give me a topic and I can bust out an A+ quality five paragraph essay in no time but ask me to write something creative and more likely than not you'll be disappointed. That being said I'll let the pictures do most of the talking for my Halloween holiday. The quick sum up: I went to my roommates house in Alpine for a party with her family and some friends on Utah Halloween (aka Saturday night 10/30). I decided to be a dad for Halloween a) because I'm a little bit lazy and b) I'm sort of obsessed with mustaches right now.






Alyssa and I are really great at being awkward with other people which makes things pretty hilarious. And just in case you're wondering, I am indeed dying for another occasion to wear my dad mustache.

1 comment:

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

Moustaches are serious business, young lady.