Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Perspective

School is hard. Especially when you're in a class called statistics. It's a little bit discouraging when you spend all day studying, think your doing great, take the exam, and then don't do so hot. aye aye aye.

On the bright side, tomorrow is Thursday (the start of my weekend for those of you that don't read this blog all too often) and Alyssa and I get to go to the midnight Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 movie. I can't wait to be a part of history.

I go home for thanksgiving one week from today.

I've finally convinced Alyssa that it's okay to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. It's just an extension of the holiday season!

I go home for Christmas one month from today!

It doesn't really matter what grade I get in statistics as long as it's above a C because I already got into the BYU Nursing program!

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

Yah, who cares about Statistics. 8 years later, all you have to do is remember the term "Kramer's V" and stats nerds are impressed. You don't even have to remember what the V is or does. Knowing the phrase is enough.

I'm seeing HP7 in IMAX tomorrow night. Perhaps I'll dial you once the movie is on since I'll be seeing it 2 hours before you!!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Oooh, I hated statistics! And I was just the same way - I thought I was getting it when I took studies but learned otherwise when I took the tests! haha Hang in htere!