Friday, March 11, 2011

Don't forget the Mexican spices

Mexican food is the most delicious food ever. I'm pretty sure I would eat it all day errr day if I didn't know how bad it was for my body. But don't worry friends, it doesn't keep me away from it too much. There is a very real possibility that I was born craving a quesedilla as rumor has it all my mother would eat while pregnant was Taco Bell, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess it is because of my positive association with everything Mexican. Here's just a little list of happy moments and Mexican food.

-The first day of school trips to Garcia's in Tempe
-Exploding a bag of Taco Bell hot sauce in my eye on the way home from Garcia's
-Numerous trips to Mexico-The best meal ever when Mom and Dad were out of town
-Jazz choir trips where we ate Mexican food because I insisted.-Jose and Maria making us the most delicious food in Rocky Point-STREET MEAT!-Quesedilla parties in the dorms-And the continuing tradition of Chevy's chips and salsa.

That's it. Hands down, Mexican food is delicious and it and it makes me happy. Now, I'm gonna go make myself a quesedilla.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Best post title ever.

NatAttack said...

Crap, this is making me hungry. NEED SOME OF ALL OF THIS.

Alaina said...

Like like like like like. Love.

Kendall said...

MMMMMM mexican foooooood. And Josh's face melting?

Rachel Eve said...

Mmm I love Jose and Maria's authentic Mexican food. And I love Serrano's bean dip. Its because we're Arizona girls...we love our Mexican food!