Friday, March 04, 2011

Thinking of Thanksgiving

I know it's not November or anything but sometimes I just want to be grateful. Well actually, I can't really help but be grateful for about a million different things right now.

1. It has not snowed in the past week.

2. I have an awesome job where I can do homework while "working"

3. I have enough money to pay the bills

4. I am lucky enough to be in a nursing program that I love

5. I have legs that work (Which is a really big one for me because as I sort of slipped out of the shower this morning and had this image of me falling on the edge of the tub and breaking my femur. Weird thing is that I regularly having visions of me falling and breaking a limb. I think I'm paranoid that I won't be able to get around with a bum leg) Long story short, I'm glad I can walk.

The list goes on and on but there's just a little teaser for now. Life is great.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

:) Yes, it is.

Cheri said...

I'm so happy we're going to have a nurse in the family! Yeah! Good, good work!