Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Slipping into new habits

-Suddenly 10pm seems like the middle of the night and an appropriate hour to retire to my bedroom
-I often find myself staring at the clouds in the sky. Why have I never noticed how awesome, diverse, and constantly changing the clouds are in Oregon?
-I am constantly craving sun. It's not that I resent the rain but it's that I am dying for that feeling of being warmed by the light and heat that comes from the sun.
-I can read, and I can read for pleasure/non-school related things. I find myself enjoying it.
-I've started sleeping in the middle of my double bed. Man, do I feel luxurious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm totes jelly (new favorite phrase). well maybe except for the lack of sun part. no luck here though its definitely drizzly today.

rob said...

Now you know how us old people feel (at least when it comes to 10:00 bedtimes).