Sunday, May 01, 2011

Oregon has been pretty good to me

I've been trying and trying to think of some clever way to share the two exciting things that have happened to me in the ten days that I've lived in Oregon but I've go nothing. In this case, I'm going to rely on the old "a picture is worth a thousand words" thing to get me through.

I've been hired as a cashier at my most favorite store on all of the earth.

Joshua came to Oregon for a weekend visit. Hiking Silver Creek Falls with Kent and Jan was fun and almost 100% dry! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Oregon keeps sending us good weather. I am more than ready for sunshine.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

YAY and YAY.
I wish I could come to Oregon and have you be my cashier at Target.

Rachel Eve said...

So jealous! I have always secretly wanted to work at Target. Best store in the world. Have a fun summer!

kendall said...

SO GREAT ABOUT TARGET! Seriously I'm psyched.

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

I imagine it would be pretty rad if you get popcorns and Icees for free. I'm not that bad at smiling, am I?

Mallory Jan said...

No, you're not the worst but, practice makes perfect!