Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TWENTY! (finally)

After 364 days of being almost twenty I have finally reached the only goal that I've wanted all year--TWENTY!!! No more will I be grouped with irrational, thoughtless, reckless teenagers! Now that I've reached twenty and have a car I've officially been ushered into adult status! According to Adrie anyway. But seriously, all joking aside, the almost twenty year has been pretty integral in my life so far. If you had told me that I would learn so much about myself and what I wanted from life in one year I would not have believed it. I have laughed, cried, and studied more in the last twelve months than I have in my entire life. I have strengthened friendships with my family and friends creating bonds that will last for eternity. I am a different person than I was twelve months ago. And you know what, I don't think I could be happier.
Hello new decade of life. I'm excited to meet you.

6 comments:

rob said...

Woah, you're 20? ...and here I was always thinking you were 16.

NatAttack said...

Mal Pal! You look so BEAUTIFUL!! And your writing about the days leading up to "being almost 20" made me die because I could perfectly imagine you saying them. I can't wait to see where the next decade takes you, I can guarantee it will be a good one! XOXOXOXOX.

Kendall said...

I WANT THAT PIE/COBBLER FROM MOE'S!!! And happy birthdaayyyyY! I love you and your gorgeous hair.

J. Frankenstein Lutes said...

WHOAH. Wait, what? Twenty? How come I thought that you were already forty-something?

Cheri said...

Yes, Happy Birthday! You are gorgeous. I wish I had naturally curly hair like yours!

Alaina said...

Hello Mo's! Love that picture. Happy Birthday love, sorry I left the 20's before you got there, but sofar the 30's are just as great. Love you.