Sunday, September 16, 2007

The ACT

The morning started bright and early. Since I decided I didn't need to look good for anyone I didn't shower and it was great! I came down ate my breakfast of frosted mini-wheats and map quested where the test was. Then I was off like wind. I got in the car and funny enough I followed Bryan Ferguson most of the way to the test center. I go there with only a little bit of stress and then I was ready to go. I met up with Bryan S. and it turned out we were in the same classroom. I was suprised how many people were there that I knew, it was really weird. Finally we got to our classroom, of course I was the last number, and the test got started. Long story short I think that I did alright. THere were parts that I felt really good on and then other parts where I had no idea. For a long time Kendall and Rachel have been telling me that science was the hardest part but I thought it was realatively it just had a lot of info to take in in 35 minutes.

After the test I went to Burger King and decided to eat inside. I ended up waiting forever because somehow they had skipped my number. When I finally got it it was delicious. I was so brain dead after the test that it really didn't matter that I waited forever for my food.

6 comments:

kendall said...

YAY I'm so happy for you.

Rachel Eve said...

Oh good job MAlly! You so got a 30.

NatAttack said...

Glad to hear it went well! I LAVA YOU!

Alaina said...

Congrats! Congrats! You rock.

Hooray for the 4th and final Williams to cop out on the ACT instead of the SAT.

We rock.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hooray! I know that braindead feeling. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.