Wednesday, September 26, 2007

News

Yes friends the rumors are true. Natalie did indeed come to P-town last weekend and we did indeed have a great time. How quickly it went by because it kind of seems like Nat was only here for one night. But never fear I have in my possesion the one and only picture with Nat from the trip. It was a good thing that I finally got my camera to work again.
In this picture you will notice that I am wearing multiple shirts all of which were given to me by Nat on that very night or on some previous occasion. Can you guess how many shirts I am wearing?

Oh on the plus of being an only child, Mom decided to go to Utah without me and it turns out Dad is going out of town too. This will mark the first time they have left me at home alone and I have my liscence. I love having responsibility!

9 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Mallory....you are just so BEAUTIFUL! You are so grown up! I miss you!

I guess 4 shirts!

NatAttack said...

Whoa. All alone!? How lucky for you. I wish I had a house all to myself...

The more I look at that picture, I kind of like all the shirts together. It's an interesting combination. But a GOOD interesting.

Wish my hair were as curly as yours.

XOXO mucho!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

It looks like you're wearing 4, but it could be 5 if there's a cami under there. I guess 5! Looks like fun!

kendall said...

Jealousy.....taking overrrrrrr....


ps.
becki's getting married so you'll never ever see her again probably.

Mallory Jan said...

You are right Rach/Erica! Four shirts but I guess it wasn't that hard. I can' believe Becki is getting married! Didn't she just meet this boy?

Alaina said...

How many? Isn't that the 'look' nowadays?

Anonymous said...

I love you, Mal. Thanks for looking out after Kino...I'm so glad I got to come to Utah once before going under the knife!

Kinobud

Alaina said...

Natalie's still in P-town!? What? Or did she come again this weekend?

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat world[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.