Friday, September 07, 2007

Since You Been Gone

1.I started school

2.I had to wear the same shirt and 60 other kids in LINK crew but I was alright with it.
3.A spider built a web in the corner on your way up the stairs. I just sucked it up with the vacuum.
4.I cannot breathe for the first time.
5.I haven't watched TV for the past FIVE days! That will probably change tonight because I am going to Gabbe's
6.I learned that the Oregon state nut is a hazelnut.
7.Symophonic Choir is a scary thing.
8.Discrete math is the right class for me---easy.
9.Megan has some really cute non-tshirts that she should wear more often.
10.I finished Harry Potter for the second time. It is still so good.
11.I started running. One day under my belt!
12.Mom bought new fall decorations that are scented cinnamon and everytime I walk by I have an inner debate as to whether I like it or not.
13.I miss you

This blog is dedicated to Kendall and Kelly Clarkson. We never seem to have much to talk about on the phone.

4 comments:

kendall said...

YOU TALK TO KELLY CLARKSON ON THE PHONE?!?!!?!?!

Holy crap! That's what we should be talking about!

ps.
miss you too.

Mallory Jan said...

Yeah, Kelly and I go way back.

Alaina said...

1. I love lists!
2. I want to see Megan's cute shirts.
3. I love sucking up live things with the vacuum.
4. Kelly and I don't have much to talk about either so I stopped calling her.
5. The first day of my junior year all of the JC's from girls camp wore our hot pink camp shirts.

NatAttack said...

I don't remember what shirt I wore to school the first day of my Junior Year. But I'm probably sure I was wearing mom jeans on the bottom.

You look HOT!