Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thoughts For the Day

Today I decided that most of our lives are spent waiting. I mean think about it with me for a moment. Here I am waiting for Mom to get back so we can start a movie, on saturday I waited for my food to be done, this morning I was waiting to see how little my group did on our group project, after school today I was waiting to see if the kids I was suppose to babysit would show up, and I am currently waiting for my ACT scores. Sometimes I think about the soundtrack to my life and I am certain that the Jeopardy theme song would take up atleast half of the CD. So here is my deep question for the day--- Does the waiting ever stop? Is waiting part of what makes us human?

Second let me remind you of two things.

1. There was this one time when Kendall, Nat, and I found the Oscar Mayer weener truck.
2.New York in 58 days
I love you all!

4 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

I wish I could find the weener truck! What a lucky day.

Yes, I think life is full of waiting.

NatAttack said...

WHAT ABOUT THE COUNTDOWN TO BOSTON!?!?! Sheesh.

How about TWO DAYS UNTIL I COME TO VISIT?!?!!?

Yes, waiting never stops. It's about finding joy inbetween the waiting. XOXO!

Alaina said...

Hmmmm... waiting.

Yup, we do a lot of it.

It's a sucky way to live though - especially if you're "waiting to graduate" or "waiting to get married" or "waiting to have a baby" or "waiting for grad school to be done" - next thing you know you're 80 years old and there's nothing to look forward to.

So enjoy life. And enjoy waiting.

kendall said...

Eeek! I love New York, I can't wait to go back.