Saturday, April 07, 2007

Body Damage




Well the big tourney was today and it was crazy! I didn't get the shiner that I wanted but I got pretty close. Can you see those baby little scratches on my eye lid. They hurt alot and yes they are not that exciting. I had a great time. Our team played four 25 minute games. I had the experience to play at lock this weekend, a position I have always feared, and it turns out I really like it, maybe even more than propping. Now this little beauty below is my favorite. It is on the inside of my thigh like two inches above my knee. See the freckle, my knee is up that way. I actually got this one at practice on Tuesday but it has taken three days to come to it's full beauty. Well I love you all and let me just tell you that rugby is a very safe game.

4 comments:

kendall said...

Holy crap mal, you are one tough babe. I'll be home in 17 days! woo!

Rachel Eve said...

Ah that bruise looks very scary! You really do get beat up out there.

Alaina said...

Holy safe, yeah right!

kendall said...

Ps.
Greg thought your bruise was very impressive.