Thursday, April 05, 2007

Prison Break

So I finally got a chance to watch Prison Break and all I have to say is wow. How many times do they have to get caught before they can be happy. I would be okay if they all got free, Michael and Sara got married in the temple and had really pretty kids, Link found a new Veronika and everyone else would die.(of course Sucre and Maricruz would be reunited and their baby would be born.) And that could be the end of the show forever and I would be content. But I will tell you when Michael and Sara hooked up I was freeeeeeeeeaking out! So exciting. Too bad she had to be stupid and kill agent Kim. In the end the real question is; Will this ever end? Can they truely drag 22 more episodes into the next season. I hope not because I am starting to miss the happy endings. Like this one. Look how cute they are. This is what she says: I'm not a jealous woman. But I'm a careful one. And for some reason, when I'm around you, I'm not...careful.You don't have to be

Next season I will be watching Prison Break just hoping that Michael (aka Went) will bring back the lovely tan suit that I love so much.

3 comments:

kendall said...

MMM! When Sarah kisses wentworth, I am kissing wentworth.

Alaina said...

Oh you crack me up. I laughed out loud at this one. I am a little dissappointed in the lack of romance in this show - they have SO many good opportunities that pass by...

Alaina said...

Oh you crack me up. I laughed out loud at this one. I am a little dissappointed in the lack of romance in this show - they have SO many good opportunities that pass by...