Saturday, April 14, 2007

More Random

Mom watches TV really loud.
I have to sleep in Kendall's room because it drives me so crazy.
Being muddy is really fun.
Taking off wet clothes is possibly the worst thing ever.
Bug bites itch SO bad.
Having something that you are really excited about is just as good as a full nights sleep.
Today is the new tomorrow.
Natalie is the most creative writer I know.
Kendall comes home in 11 days!
I will miss being able to sleep in her bed.
Rugby hurts but it's worth it.
Alaina is like my mom except funner.
I am finished.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I am enjoying my four days off!

5 comments:

kendall said...

i will let you sleep in my bed...it just might have to be WITH me!!

ps.
I think putting ON wet clothes is worse than taking them off.

Mallory Jan said...

well lets just agree that wet clothes in general are awful.

Alaina said...

four days off?

I second K's motion that putting ON wet clothes is the grossest thing EVER.

Am I like a mom in general or like Jan-mom!?

NatAttack said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment; I've been in a food coma for about six days. I'm slowly coming out of it.

I LOVE your randoms; I need to copy this format. Good idea!

Mallory Jan said...

mom in general---not jan mom, that is just a whole different type of mom.