Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Holiday


On one of the rare times that I have down time I decided to watch the Holiday with Mom and Dad. I don't know if it was missing a few hours of sleep or Cameron Diaz's lack of tears, but I don't think I have ever teared up so much in a movie. I love stories that are so happy! Sometimes I think they ruin real life because when is something that great ever going to happy to me. I want that so bad! Definately one of my new faves. Oh and lets just say that Jude Law is very steamy. Mom told me he has no morals so I guess that means he is out of the picture.

5 comments:

NatAttack said...

Mom is VERY right. Jude is a dirtbag.

His very attractive character is NOT so much of a dirtbag though. You can crush on him.

kendall said...

I love this movie so much, you have no idea. You need to see music and lyrics!

Becki said...

dear mallory,

listen to your sisters, especially Kendall. Because Music and Lyrics is the best film in town.

sincerely,

i met you when you were having a cheese obsession.

Alaina said...

This was the BEST MOVIE!!! I, too, saw it last weekend and then rented it AGAIN so that I could make Kurt watch it with me. I cried when Arthur got to his party. And I have loved Jude Law since before the world knew who he was (see: Music from Another Room). So love on, baby.

Mallory Jan said...

Yeah I cried at the party too. I really want to see music from another room again. It would probobly make more sense since I am not eight any more.

And yes I have already seen Music and Lyrics.