Friday, April 20, 2007

Bowling with my Boyfriends

Last night for young womens we went on a combined YW YM bowling trip. It was so much fun. I played on a lane with Kameron, Jed, Ian, and me best girlfriend Micaela. Lets just say the first game was total girl domination. I scored and 99 (probobly my best score ever) and Micaela scored 106. Kameron was close behind but Ian and Jed both scored in the 70's. We had a good laugh and started the next game. I guess all my luck was used up in the first game because I only scored 65 on the next game, I lost by alot. Well it was really fun to chat with those boys and it made me mad that they aren't that friendly at school. We did make plans to go somewhere when one of us can legally drive. It should be fun.

4 comments:

NatAttack said...

HOW on earth do you have the strength to blog so early in the morning? You're amazing!

I'm glad you had a good time; those boys sound fun! Sorry they're bummy at school. Do they know they're your boyfriends? They might behave a little differently if they thought they had a chance...

Alaina said...

Yeah, legally drive in the white stallion....!

I always suck it up on my second game. Williams trait I guess.

kendall said...

family vacations are the most stressful thing in the world.
love,
becki

AAAAAAAAnd you're going to be pimpin it in the new gangsta mobile.

kinbud said...

we prefer "the spirit"

Kinobud