Sunday, April 22, 2007

We're going to state!

Since I do not play rugby on sunday I went and watched our team play the game. The field was a mess of soft squishy mud. You literally sank into the mud on the sidelines. It was definately a forwards game as the ball was wet and covered with mud. For those of you non rugby players, forwards are the bigger people (like me) that are in the scrums and stuff which means less running more one on one contact. It was a blast to watch but I missed playing. Can't wait to have kendall watch the state championship on saturday!

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Ahahahaha I don't know why but the image of you watching Rugby 'cuz you can't play on Sunday is hilarious. There's a fine line there somewhere and it's amusing to try and picture it!

kendall said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am too excited.

NatAttack said...

CONGRATS MALLY! This makes me happy.

Wish I could be there!!!