Friday, June 29, 2007

Donations are accepted

I love cooking and baking. It is probably my most favorite thing to do. I liked it before Kendall did, she just has the money to buy things like Giada cook books. Well I now want a food processor. Every recipe that looks really good and I want to make requires a food processor not to mention they are just cool. I think I am going to save the money for a Kitchen Aid 7-cup food processor. The problem is $90 is a lot of money. I might not get one until school starts---boo. Oh well here it is, isn't she beautiful?

4 comments:

Alaina said...

Come live with me. I'll buy you a $90 food processor if you cook dinners at my house.

Mallory Jan said...

deal

Jan said...

I love Craigslist. Today, Monday July 3rd I bought a food processor for $10. Quite a nice one, actually. We'll see how the girls like it BEFORE they go investing REAL money into a new one. Wonder how often Mallory reads these comments?

Mallory Jan said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAY!