Monday, June 25, 2007

Utah

As always it was a great trip. Highlights include washing the truck and then going to Target just a little wet and muddy, Lifting 30lbs. rolls of sod, watching three movies in a row on TV, and playing with Adrie. The good news is I got an 87% on my math final! WoooHooo I didn't get a C!!!! It was a very exciting moment for me. Play group starts tomorrow, we'll see if it is as much work as I remember. I did have another weird dream the other night. I can't tell you what is up with my mind! I dreamt that I was somewhere with Mom and Hugh Laurie (aka House) was there and he checked out my rear end. My life is crazy! Where does this stuff even come from?! I don't know, I think I just lose it when I fall asleep. Maybe I watch too much TV.

3 comments:

NatAttack said...

CONGRATS on your math final grade! That's awesome Mally! I wish I could have been in Utah too... wah, wah.

Alaina said...

Don't forget the Betos Super Nacho! And the fact that we actually ate the whole thing.

Mallory Jan said...

With three of us eating the whole thing was not that big of a challenge.