Wednesday, June 20, 2007

School's Out for Summer!

I am so excited. My body is still in shock because I am so tired! After school got out I was 1. So excited my math final didn't make me cry. and 2. So ready to be out!. We went out to lunch afterward (me, gabbe, michelle, anna) and we ate outside. I was the one lucky enought to sit in the sun! Now my neck and arms are sunburned it's quite funny actually. One nap and 2 hours of TV later I still feel like death. Hopefully the combined YM/YW volleyball activity will cheer me up and the fact that so you think you can dance is on tonight. Oh two more days until I come to Utah.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Congratulations on finishing! And congrats on the sunburn, I hear that's a difficult thing to do in Oregon!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Congrats congrats! Wish I could see you in Utah...!